I’ve been all over the internet searching for a tag to do. A tag consists of all sorts of questions that you can answer. I was specifically looking for a medical tag. Mainly because I wanted to learn more about other medical students out there. Since I was unable to find a tag I decided to make one. I wanted to remind you to redo this tag and tell me whether your answers have changed over the course of your journey in medicine
Rules: there’s only one rule for this tag which is that I ask you to link my blog (doctorinspe) in your medical tag. I love to read your answers or see them on Youtube and I wouldn’t want to miss them :).
- Who are you and where do you study?
- When did you start studying medicine or premed courses?
- What made you choose the medical field?
- How did you come up with your blog name/username?
- How would you describe your blog?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Best memory in medical school?
- What’s one course you struggled with?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What do you want to major or specialize in?
- Who do you look up to?
- How do you study (productively)?
- How do you stay motivated in medical school?
- What are your best tips for future medical students?
Make sure to let me know in the comment section if you’ve done this tag! I look forward to read or see your answers!
Lots of love!
Mavis, A doctor in spe